Category: time saving
- Deduce “changes” and record in db as a “CHANGE”
- Create ability to choose the default version new issues are assigned to when created
- make project nav visible from CreateNewIssue
- Make ProjectNav visible from ViewIssue and EditIssue
- in ProjectNav have a “next” button – which goes to current version being worked on
- add/edit/list vendors (which are linked to expenses)
- add/edit/list contacts and assign contact to a project
- add/edit/list clients (company and a contact) and link to a project
- better integration with IssueTracker, and installs with IssueTracker
The newest release of Webolize TimeTracker (released 2007-08-04) has new tools to:
- track vendors
- track expenses
- configure expense types (with separate markup multiplier)
Please download and evaluate Webolize TimeTracker Professional today!
And as always, after the evaluation period the Standard (FREE) version that tracks time for departments will keep working!
Evaluate Webolize TimeTracker 1.0 which helps you keep track of where time is spent in your business.